vShare For iOS 10: VShare is an excellent Cydia alternative for iOS 10/9.9.3 /9.3.2/9.2/9.2.1 or iOS 9.2/9.1/9.4/9 without jailbreak. It is a very popular app to download apps and games on iOS. You can use it on Android as well.
Android users have multiple apps for downloading unofficial apps from outside of the official app store. But vShare is the most suitable to download and install various apps and games without jailbreak. Let me tell you furthermore about vShare application.
Download vShare For iOS 10 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/9.4 Without Jailbreak [iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch]:
vShare is an app store for downloading apps and games for free. You can install those apps which aren’t available on the official store anymore.
It will work from iOS 9 to the latest version. vShare changed a bit and you won’t be able to view download option now. That’s why you need to follow another way to use vShare on iPhone, without jailbreak. Without further delay let’s find out how to download and install vShare without jailbreak on iOS 10. Are you ready?
How To Download And Install vShare On Your Device iOS 10 [ iOS 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5] Without Jailbreak:
- At first, launch “Safari” and visit vShare.com. (You should be using iOS 9 or above)
- Hit the left ‘download’ button which is showing ‘unjailboken” or else click on the ‘download button’ on the right if you jailbroken your device.
- You will see a pop up after complete downloading. It will appear as “ssl-api.appvv.com would like to install vShare”, click ‘Install’ to proceed to the next step.
- Did you click install button? Now, hit the home button and slide it to the final page and wait for some time to finish installation on your iOS device.
- You will see a message like “Untrusted Enterprise Developer…not been trusted….” You won’t be able to run this app until you trust this application. Click on cancel button for now and return to home.
- Go to Settings – General – Profile (Device Management). Search for your app profile and tap twice on it to enable trust mode for this application.
- Now, open vShare app once more and you won’t face any issue this time for sure.
Congrats!! You have downloaded and installed this app successfully on your device. It’s a very simple and trouble-free method after all.
vShare Installation Error Fix: – “vShare” isn’t working” On iOS 10 | Solution For vShare Is Not Working And vShare Not Installing On iOS On iPhone:
Are you getting a message like: “vShare” could not be installed at this time” on the screen? It happens due to server load sometimes. Just try it after few moments and don’t click on “Retry” button furthermore. What should you do now? Will you wait just? Nope.
Just uninstall vShare and follow above steps once again. But if you see “Error Failed to Contact the origin”, you have to start from downloading the file from vShare website again. Did you get it?
Final Thoughts On vShare For iOS 10:
I’ve shown you how to download and install vShare For iOS 10 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5. Let me know if you are having any problems regarding download or installation. Kindly share this valuable information with your friends. It is just a matter of few seconds. Will you do it my friend?